Wednesday 18 May 2016

3rd Week of CHANGE

Week 2-3  proved to be the most difficult and the weather was not helping. Over the weekend I consumed more hot chocolate than I can remember, also I ate a whole box of rusks. Sunday came, it was still very cold and I couldn't bring myself to eating my boring bleh meals so I ordered pizza and some chocolates.
 
It was the worst decision ever, this I also realised when I woke up in the middle of the night with the most excruciating stomach pains and a running tummy. My body was kicking the bad foods out - this I get and I want to try and not have such foods again especially in large quantities like I did on Sunday.
 
The show must go on though, so on Monday I prepared meals for week 2-3 and below is what my food looks like this week.
 
Breakfast
I wanted a break from eggs and I bought cold pressed juices from Woolworths. Almonds for protein, avocado for some good fat and grapefruit for that dose of vitamin C.



Lunch and Dinner

 
Chicken livers/ Butter beans, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and sweet potato.
 

 Exercise

I last went to the gym on Thursday 12 May and went back yesterday Tuesday 17 May, four days later.  In just four days, I wasn't as fit as I was on Thursday, I still walk the treadmill but yesterday I could only walk at a lower speed than before. Plus I didn't lose any weight ( I weigh on Monday), instead I gained 0.40 kg from last Monday. I blame my weight gain on the food I ate over the weekend. I hope such I will not repeat, I hate working backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment