Thursday 19 May 2016

Trendy Timepiece

I recently bought a watch, from the Era Amplified Edition by DJ Zinhle. I have been seeing DJ Zinhle's watches on Instagram for quite a while now. I liked the watches the first time I saw them. Of course seeing something on the internet is not the same as seeing it live. For an example I thought the watches I liked had leather straps, telling from the price I was not expecting genuine leather.  Imagine my surprise when I received the watch and realised that the strap was not leather like I had imagined.
Image from DJ Zinhle online
 
The strap is silicone. In as much as I was surprised I was also glad, leather straps for that price were/ are not going to last. Though I must add that the watch is perfectly priced, it is affordable and trendy. The Era range watches come in smooth silicone watch bands, with an attractive use of colour; brown green, white and pink.
 
 
My understanding of silicone bands is that they are designed to withstand extreme conditions, they are water durable and comfortable. I think it is a great timepiece for an active person.
 

 
The watch is warranted for a period of twelve months covering materials and manufacturing defects. I am hoping that this watch lasts me more than just a year.
 
 
If you are looking for an affordable, stylish watch then visit DJ Zinhle's website, it is more than just a watch to some of us but also in support of black businesses.


 *All photos are mine unless otherwise stated*

No comments:

Post a Comment